We are providing manufacturing & supplying the best quality Stretch Film. It keeps the film dust free which supplying from one to another. It is tear resistant & holds the weight in pallet upto 1000kg. Our offered product like thickness, width and length are guaranteed. This product is widely used for wrapping on cartons boxes & pallets in order to protect from moisture and water. Also, the provided Stretch Film can be get from us in different lengths at market leading prices.
By combining a variety of materials, resins and tackifiers with stretch filmâs basic building block, polyethylene, different types of films have been developed to obtain a desired set of film properties. Your Signode salesperson carefully studies how your product is handled, stored, shipped and received in order to make the best possible recommendation for your operation.
- Clingâ the ability of film to adhere to itself. Needed to bond film layers together and to secure film tail to load.
- Tear and puncture resistanceâ ability to withstand perforation. Helps prevent total web failure from small holes, nicks and tears.
- Yield strengthâ point at which film will stretch further with little or no increase in force. High yield strength ensures consistent stretching of conventional grade films.
- Tensile strengthâ strength of film at its breaking point
- Ultimate elongationâ percent of stretch at the point of film failure. Films with low ultimate elongation do not work well when prestretched
- Protection from moisture, dirt & abrasion
- Performance, load retention and protection
- Cost effective
- User friendly
- Economical transportation/shelf space
- Environmental friendly
- Hand wrappingâ labor intensive, manual method (High film usage)
- Conventional wrappingâ machine applied method (10-50% stretch). Requires moderate cling, high-yield film.
- Non-powered prestretchâ Simple prestretch (50-100%) using fixed gear. Requires film with medium cling. (Moderate film usage)
- Prestretching filmâ While stretching film makes it thinner, unitizing strength actually improves as stretch levels increase. Because prestretched film resists further stretching, it holds pallets loads better than unstretched film, which can stretch under the force of transit, causing products to shift or fall off pallets.
- Powered prestretchâ Highest prestretch (100-300%). Requires high performance blown films with high cling. (Low film usage)
27, Western Street, 3rd Floor Room No. 306, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700012, India